Saturday 18 February 2012

Top Picks and Winner for Color Challenge

Thanks to all who played along this week on our Colour Challenge. We enjoy seeing what you come up with. A reminder that if you wish to win any of our prizes, you must follow the challenge. For Color that means the colors we've picked, plus one neutral of your choice can be added ie, white, vanilla, black, brown grey. For the sketch challenges we must be able to see the sketch in your design, for Theme that is self explanitory and for the technique you must use the technique somewhere on your card.
Thanks from the team. Now onto our picks for this week.




My pick for this week in #1 Hazel. It is so pretty, with lots of detail without being too busy.
Leslie


My pick for this week’s color challenge is #2 Ruby’s card is so sweet and simple using the Simply Sassy image……which by the way is so
adorable with the sparkle added! Wonderfully done!
Shell


My Pick this week is the mailbox made by Carly, I really like the roses she added and the image is just so sweet. A great 3D project.
Cindy



My choice for this week is #4 , Min. Her image is so cute, and I love the sentiment!  The DPs are great with the image, and the little scissors are the perfect embellishment. Thanks so much for joining us~
Julie



Our Winner for the Bugaboo Digis is

Ruby

Please contact Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com to claim your prize. Please put "CAGI Winner" in the Title. I will send you the information needed to claim your wonderful prize from Bugaboo Digi Stamps!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. The projects were wonderful.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the pick of the week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thankyou for showing my little card, I'm thrilled to bits!!! Big well done to all! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete