Saturday 24 March 2012

Top Picks for the Sketch Challenge

We had some great designs coming from my sketch this past week. Thanks for all your inspiration. The designers have made their choices and here they are.


 

I chose Paige's sweet card, basically because I love the image she used, I also like the idea of her using the three elements on my card, and moving them over and making them butterflies, taking the sketch and making it her own. Great Job Paige.
Cindy 


 
 
This week I LOVE card #1 by Sandra! I just LOVE the bright yellows ( surprise, Leslie) and how elegant she has made them look. The pretty flowers and flowery ribbon make it so feminine. Thanks for playing, Sandra!
Julie






My top pick for the challenge is Georgiana’s card, #4 she followed the sketch perfectly and what a wonderful job of using the theme of music! Great going Georgiana!
 Shell




  I chose Sandy's card this week. I love the ribbon, the pink and red colouring and the way it follows our Challenge. Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Thank for picking my music card. I really enjoyed making this one and was glad to share it.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came on here to link up my card for your next challenge and saw my card from last week was chosen as a top pick! Thank you so much Cindy - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone. What a lovely surprise to see you have chosen my card for this challenge. I am thrilled that you liked it. Thank you so much.
    Look forward to joining in this next one too.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete