Saturday 23 February 2013

Top Picks ~ Color Challenge


Thanks to all who participated in our color challenge, It's always fun to see what others have done with a color combination. Here are the picks from the designers. 




Top Pick choice this week for the color challenge is Dawn's lovely pyramid gift box.  Wonderfully designed and the roses make perfect embellishments....... then you look inside to see this adorable LOTV teddy bear image.  Dawn thank you for sharing your art this week!
Shell

For my top pick this week I have chosen #6 Dawn and her beautifully folded creation.  The papers, roses, and ribbons are gorgeous and then it opens up to a cute image inside.  
Karal



Vickie ODell



I have picked Vickie's card as my top pick for our colour challenge.I really like to wonderful layers you have used Vickie and how you have incorporated our colours in your card. Very soft and delicate. Lovely work. 
Meighan

My Top Pick this week is #7 Vickie. I love the image and sentiment and the papers and flowers are perfectly matched to our colour combo.
 Natx




I have chosen Kathryn's card, for the layout, the great image and sentiment. Also beautiful flowers to accent it and the papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us Kathryn.Lovely card.
Cindy

I have also chosen Kathryn's card as my top pick this week.  I love the great sentiment she chose for her card and the lovely details that she has added.  Thank you for joining us this week.
Judy

I have chosen Kathryn's card this week, too. I am a musician and the entire theme appealed to me immediatly! The sentiment spoke to me,and I couldn't resist! Thanks for joining us with your Fabby card this week!
Julie


The winner of the Bugaboo digital stamps is


Ann Marie, is the winner, please contact Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com
to get your 7 digital stamps from Bugaboo


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me as one of your top picks. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card and for the lovely comments! You had the perfect color combo and inspiration for my card, dear ladies!

    ReplyDelete