Saturday 16 February 2013

Top Picks - Show us your Heart - Love is in the Air

Hi Everyone, thanks to all the participants of the Show us your Heart challenge. What great entries this week. It was great to see all the different Ideas that came from the one theme. Here are our favorites for this week:


cypdt11thfeb

I totally fell in love with Lisa's card when I saw it! I ADORE my puppies ( well, they are 6 years old, but still my babies) and I, too, give them Valentines! I love the heart shapes she has used and the adorable Puppy Love image! Just too cute to resist! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Lisa!
Julie

I just love Andy's Sexy Cupid card he made for his wife.  Great combination of colours, patterns and textures.  Andy's wife must have been very touched to receive such a special card.
Judy 


Bunny




It was difficult to pick a favorite for this week with all the beautiful cards submitted.  I have decided my top pick this week is #76 Bunny, with her beautiful White on White card and a touch of red.  I love the layers of white, the pearls and the ribbon to finish it off.  It has an elegant look to it.  
Karal


Mom and Parker



I've picked Mom and Parker's cards this week, Yeah a mom and her son made up these cards to give to Parker's class for valentines. They are just so sweet and include a treat which is the best for sure. but the design was so well thought out as well, the girly eyelashes and hearts for the girls and just the single eye, and different mouth for the guys. then the dots as the background for these cute robots, what's not to love. To top it off it was taking a crafting and showing our children the love of it. Great job, thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.
Cindy

Irit



This week I've chosen #112, Irit as my Top Pick......
Fabulous work on altering your Heart and filling in the small spaces with a wonderful theme for Valentine's Day!  Beautiful Heart Irit I know it took a lot of time and thought for your project and it turn out so adorable! Anyone would love to have it on their wall!!   
Shell

Lily Pink Scraps



Fabulous entries this week and my top pick I have chosen Dawn's card.
Love the unique design of your card Dawn.
Awesome work.
Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan


Janette



I picked was #71 Janette as I loved the unusual image, the colouring was fab and the overall design really caught my eye. 
Nat






6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for choosing my card as one of your top picks:0)

    Congrats to all the other top picks!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pick, always nice to get some recognition for our work. TVM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice comment, Karal. Thank you so much. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a honor to be spotlighted! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it and will be tickled to share this with Parker too!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as part of your Top Picks.It's a real honour :)
    Congrats to the others too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete